Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just for fun--Not a typical Post

Trying to find a distraction...and this is what I came across.  Not my typical post...just something to do.  I really like "..." ....  Also, before I start did you know I graduated from Carolina and still don't fully understand how to use a comma...haha  Thank God for friends who edit my papers!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:45am . For those of you who work with me you know I hardly ever make it to work on time. So in order to make it in by 8 instead of 8:10 I met a coworker for coffee at 7. Yay for being responsible and making it to work on time!!


2. How do you like your steak?
I like it pink...not red


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I saw Something Borrowed with Cait a few weeks ago. It was pretty good.

3a.  Favorite Movie?
Probably Benny and Joon


4. What is your favorite TV show?
Easiest question ever....Desperate Housewives. So many life lessons to be learned from that show!



5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere warm.  I'm always cold.



6. What did you have for breakfast?
Iced Chai Tea Latte and a piece of chocolate chip banana nut bread from Starbucks. Yum!



7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Hmmm...thats difficult...American?? I’m not really sure




8. What foods do you dislike?
Oh don’t get me started....eggs, strawberries, beets, carrots, apples, spaghetti w/long noodles..pretty much anything healthy



9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I like Noodles and Chipotle



10. Favorite dressing?
Toss up between Ranch, Ceasar, and Italian...it depends on my mood




11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A tinkerbell car? Chevy Cavalier aka (bumper car)



12. What are your favorite clothes?
Dressy stuff especially shirts with ruffles

12a. Favorite Disney character?
If you do not know the answer to this...we are not friends. Just sayin.



13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Austrailia, New Zealand, Ireland...somewhere in the Carribean.  I enjoy traveling.



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on my mood  and situation but I’d like to think I’m a ½ full kind of girl :)



15. Where would you want to retire?
Chapel Hill, NC....I like it here haha but who knows I may end up liking Fl better



16. Favorite time of day?
Morning...its when I’m most functional



17. Where were you born?
Jacksonville, North Carolina.



18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Competitive cheerleading and UNC Basketball of course

(Questions 19-21 were either irrelevant or stupid so I chose not to include them)



22. Are you a morning person?
I think so.



23. Are you a leader or a follower?
Leader in Society, Follower of the Lord :)



24. Do you have any pets?
Kringle, he’s my cat...but he hates me...go figure



25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I share most of my current events in my blog...nothing too exciting right now. Excited for August to hurry up and get here. I’ve never wanted to rush a summer more than I do now.



26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A veterinarian or teacher.  Typical.  A guy at work told me he wanted to be a Janitor....who picks that as a kid?



27. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing silly games like hotel or hobo...yes I used to like to pretend I was homeless. Hahaha it was fun to build forts and stuff outside



28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats but I like small dogs too



29. Are you married?
No..



30. Always wear your seat belt?
ALWAYS. I won’t ride in anything with them. Well besides the bus but thats the only exception



31. Been in a car accident?
Hahahaa umm a few...have I mentioned that I’m a horrible driver?



32. Any pet peeves?
Dirty kitchen, confusing the difference between “to” and “too”



33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pepperoni and jalapeño


34. Favorite Flower?
Pink roses



35. Favorite ice cream?
Half baked....mmm



36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
These questions are boring me.



37. How many times did you fail your drivers license test?
I bet you can guess...yes I failed the driving part once. I still can’t back up in a straight line.



38. From whom did you get your last email?
My mom or UF...I’m not sure. They both tend to flood my email box ;)



39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Express or Apple



40. Done anything spontaneous lately?
No. I need help in this area of my life. I have to plan for everything, its rather daunting.



41. Like your job?
LOVE my job at Disney and Walgreens is okay too I guess...but love love Disney :)




42. Broccoli?
With cheese please



43. What was your favorite vacation?
I enjoy our time share in Atlantic Beach. Two things I like to do most during the summer are reading and tanning.  I’m sad I’ll be missing out this year. 



44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Chris, Collins, and Justin...5 visits to food places in a single day..it may be a record for me



45. What are you listening to right now?
Made to Worship by Chris Tomlin is playing on my Pandora currently



46. What is your favorite color?
Pink!!



47. How many tattoos do you have?
One


48 is another silly question I’ll be skipping



49. Coffee Drinker?
On occasion but I prefer diet pepsi



50. What time did you finish this quiz?
12:00 am...yes exactly

0 comments:

Post a Comment